Fresh A.I.R. (Artists in Recovery) Gallery exhibits the works of individuals affected by mental illness and/or substance abuse disorders. Through art, Fresh A.I.R. educates the community and work to break down stigma of mental illness and substance abuse disorders by bringing focus to the artistic vision.
You, my friends, are invited to participate and support Fresh A.I.R. Gallery’s mission by donating an original piece of your artwork to Southeast, Inc’s Art of Recovery.
The event will take place half past 5 in the evening until 10 pm of Friday, November 7, 2014 at the Hilton Columbus Downtown. Last year, more than 700 guests attended the event with 90 pieces of original art in the live and silent auctions.
Artwork and completed form is due by September 12 to the Fresh A.I.R. Gallery (follow the link for location).
Click for more information on the event and to see last year’s award recipients.
To show appreciation for your donation of original art you will receive:
- 2 tickets to the event on November 7, 2014 5:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Artwork juried by a distinguished panel of art experts who will select pieces for the live auction
- Biographical listing displayed with your piece at the event
- Your name and website highlighted on Southeast’s website
- Your name promoted on the event invitation and through our email blasts
- Your work will be seen and potentially purchased by prominent art collectors and corporate sponsors the night of the event!
Commit by August 15 to be listed in the event invitation and included in the $250 raffle!