The City of Upper Arlington’s Cultural Arts Commission is accepting proposals for the Concourse Gallery
The Concourse Gallery s located on 3600 Tremont Road in Upper Arlington. It has 181 linear feet and 3,500 square feet in which to install two or three dimensional works of art.
The Cultural Arts Commission will publicize the exhibit, print exhibition postcards that will reach over 400 households, and provide an opening reception.
The show will run from August 20th-October 28th 2014
Deadline to apply is April 20th, 2014
If you would like to apply please provide the following with your proposal:
- Ten-digital images of work. Digital format requirements: Baseline JPG, 960 pixels horizontal/ 960 pixels vertical, 300 dpi, image file size must be less than 1.8 MBs
- Image list including title, medium, dimensions, and date completed
- Contact information including: Name, Date, Address, Phone, E-mail, Website, Media
- A resume, including a listing of previous exhibitions
- An artist statement and brief description of artwork
- Brief overview of the proposed exhibition including the number of works proposed
- If you are interested in providing gallery talks, lectures, and/or workshops in conjunction with your exhibition, please provide details.
*Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
In order to apply, you must be a resident of Upper Arlington, Ohio
To apply, please mail your proposal to 3600 Tremont Road, Upper Arlington OH, 43221
or email firstname.lastname@example.org