SUBMISSION DEADLINE: September 16
McGraw-Hill Education is calling for Entires! The Art Display Area at McGraw-Hill Education is open until September 16, and wants you to be a part of this wonderful opportunity.
To propose a show: submit a brief bio, website, digital portfolio (10-20 images in pdf less than 2MB or preferably a link to online portfolio) of works that you intend to show to: Jessi Walker (contact below) with “MHE Art Display Proposal” in the subject line.
• Please note your availability for the upcoming year through 2014.
• Two-Dimensional work accepted. On average, about 15-20 pieces depending on size of pieces
• Group or Solo proposals accepted. Group shows should have a theme or some cohesive threat that ties the works together. Please include a description of the theme with proposal.
• display runs for 2 months
• The art work will be displayed in an area that gets good exposure, however is restricted to the employees of MHE and escorted visitors (approximately 800 people)
• There will be no opening/closing reception.
• Artist talks are a possibility, but would need to be coordinated with the activities committee.
• A professional, insured art-handler will install the work
• The work needs to be ready to hang, d-rings preferred
• Artists create their own labels (neatly mounted on Foam Core in Sans Serif font)
• Artist needs to Provide a Bio and brief artist statement, Include website (and contact info is optional, we even like a little photo of the artist if possible) printed on 8.5×11” and mounted on foam core.
• Art must be delivered to: 8787 Orion Place, Columbus, OH 43240 (Polaris) and picked up at this location by the artist or artist representative in a timely manner. Drop-off and pick up will be coordinated with Stephen Montague (contact below)
Fees / Money
• There are no fees involved with the display of the art work for either party
• Prices may be displayed, but must include contact info for any purchases; McGraw-Hill
Education does not handle monetary exchanges
Jessi Walker, MHE Art Display Coordinator